Launched in 2013, Royal Panda is an established brand within the online gambling sector. While its best-known for its casino and live casino, the Royal Panda sportsbook is a credible product, too.
After a successful start to life, the company was acquired by the LeoVegas group. However, the Royal Panda casino brand was maintained as a separate entity from the group’s flagship brand LeoVegas.com.
Royal Panda Review
In comparative terms, Royal Panda may not have the same mega-brand status of bet365, Betway and Dafabet, but Cricket Betting Tips doesn’t rate its gambling sites based purely on star power. The goal of this Royal Panda review is to analyse, in great detail, what the site has to offer Indian customers.
We know straight off the bat that this is a fully legit casino and betting platform. It holds a valid licence with the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), which is one of the most respected online gambling governing bodies around. Therefore, player safety, secure banking and fair gambling come as standard. So, let’s delve deeper to explore the variety of gambling options Royal Panda India provides, and then you can decide if it matches your requirements.
Royal Panda India
As soon as you open up the Royal Panda India website (or Royal Panda app), you’ll notice a local flavour to the theme. A gorgeous Indian flag catches the eye, which helps to highlight the new customer welcome bonus for Indian casino players and sports bettors.
The site is divided into three sections. Royal Panda casino is the primary product. Then you have the live casino and the sportsbook. In our usual style, we will examine each component while also reviewing the bonus offers, mobile app, customer support, and of course, we’ll tell you what Royal Panda India banking options are available.
Royal Panda Casino
Although cricket betting commonly takes centre stage in India, online casinos are gaining in popularity all the time. The chance to win millions of dollars from a progressive jackpot slot certainly helps, but many Indians also love roulette and blackjack, as well.
The virtual casino boasts more than 350 games. It’s powered by Microgaming, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Playson, Nolimit City, Red Tiger, and Big Time Gaming, among many others. This strong line-up of software providers gives Royal Panda India casino a truly diverse games library, so most players will find something they like.
This is a brief overview of the top games categories:
- Jackpots: Royal Panda casino offers 10 progressive jackpot slots, including the world-famous Mega Moolah and Major Millions. Both of these slots frequently boast million dollar plus jackpots, which makes them one of the most-played games in the casino.
- Slots: The bulk of the games’ collection is video slots, and there are some real classics to choose from. You can entertain yourself for hours on low volatility games like Starburst. This slot is known to payout small wins on a regular basis, so it’s friendlier to your bankroll. If you prefer the other end of the spectrum, Gonzo’s Quest is a fantastic slot. It is highly volatile, so expect less frequent wins but more explosive when they do happen. MegaWays slots, with 117,000 ways to win are also great fun.
- Table Games: There multiple variants of digital roulette, including French, American and European roulette available at Royal Panda India. You can also enjoy several blackjack games; casino hold’em, mini-baccarat, and dice. While these are all stellar games, we recommend trying out the Royal Panda live casino (see below) if you want to play table games.
- Video Poker: This game isn’t as popular in India as rummy or blackjack, but it has many positives. Not only is it hugely entertaining, but video poker also has an extremely low house edge, so you won’t break the bank playing it. Royal Panda India offers Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild, Aces & Faces, and Joker Poker, among others.
Royal Panda Live Casino India
The live casino is operated by the award-winning Evolution Gaming and Authentic Gaming. Between them, they provide 50 live dealer tables. Many of these games are streamed live from purpose-built studios. However, there are also tables within physical casinos such as Aspers and Foxwoods.
Among the games on offer are roulette, blackjack, baccarat, Dragon Tiger, sic bo, Caribbean stud, and casino poker. Additionally, if you want to try something unique, check out Deal or No Deal, Dream Catcher, Monopoly Live or Football Studio.
Please note: The minimum bet limits in the live casino are a little higher than those found in the digital Royal Panda casino. But, if you want an authentic gaming experience, this is the place to go.
Royal Panda Betting India
As mentioned above, the Royal Panda casino is the premier product, but added to the platform is the sports betting site. With more than 1500+ pre-match and live events listed at any one time, there’s more than enough to get stuck into.
Despite not offering any greyhounds or horse racing, there are still 30+ sports open for betting. These include all the mainstream stuff, such as cricket, football, basketball and tennis, in addition to a plethora of esports, ice hockey, MMA and handball, to name a few.
For many big events, Royal Panda India offers a vast array of betting options. For instance, EPL football matches boast more than 300 separate betting opportunities. However, this level of depth is not maintained throughout. Therefore, we suggest checking the sports that matter most to you and see how many bets are available.
Also, the user interface on the desktop platform is far from the best. It uses an expand and collapse sidebar menu, but when you select a league, event or match, you have to collapse the menu to view the fixtures. It’s easy enough to use but rather frustrating in our opinion. With that said, the Royal Panda app is a different kettle of fish. This clearly displays the sports and bets, which makes navigation far easier.
Royal Panda Cricket
Royal Panda India covers each format of the game. This means you can bet on test matches, 1-day matches and the popular Twenty20 variant. However, there is a lack of depth to the betting markets compared to its rival betting sites. Most matches had 10 or fewer markets, which simply isn’t up to standard for a country that is so passionate about this game.
Furthermore, we noted that some of the markets had higher than average margins. These were mainly the 50/50 bets, such as the winner of the toss and odd or even total runs scored. Royal Panda was offering 1.85 on each side, which equates to an 8.1% margin. Naturally, this is a small, one-off sample, but it is something to check if you do decide to bet here.
Royal Panda App & Mobile
India is unquestionably a mobile-first country these days, and so the gambling public demand excellence in this area. Unlike many other brands, there isn’t a standalone iOS or Android Royal Panda app to download. The complete site is 100% web-based. Instead of a native app, there is a custom-built Royal Panda mobile app platform (m.royalpanda.com). It still offers the three main products in the suite: casino, live casino and sportsbook.
You will notice fewer casino games when playing on the Royal Panda mobile site. This is common among all mobile casinos, though. Some of the older games simply are not compatible to be played via touchscreen devices.
There are no such issues in the Royal Panda mobile web-app sportsbook. You will find all of the same betting options that are available on the desktop. The bonuses and promotions remain the same, and the mobile site is also totally secure like the desktop platform.
With there being no downloadable Royal Panda app, you do not have to worry if your device has the correct system requirements. In most cases, you only need a stable internet connection. Then, point your browser to the site and start playing.
Is Royal Panda Legal in India?
Many Indian players are still hesitant about joining online casinos and sports betting sites because they are uncertain of the legality of this activity. Cricket Betting Tips is often asked,’ Is Royal Panda legal in India?’ Or any other gambling platform for that matter.
The good news is that Royal Panda is allowed to accept players from India. Although the Indian Government does not allow any online operators to be licenced businesses within the country, it does not prevent Indian people from joining these overseas sites.
There is one requirement enforced by the Government; the operator must accept Indian rupees as one of its currencies. This is supportive of Indians who want to play, as it makes it easier for them to fund their accounts and withdraw their winnings.
Royal Panda Withdrawal Reviews India
Royal Panda India aims to make banking as simple as possible for its players. It provides several options which will undoubtedly suit the majority of bettors; they are:
- Visa and Mastercard (credit cards)
- Visa Debit (debit card)
- Neteller (e-wallet)
- Skrill (e-wallet)
- MuchBetter (e-wallet)
- AstroPay Card (prepaid card)
- Bank transfers
It should be noted that not all deposit methods (those listed above) can be used for withdrawals. For instance, Royal Panda India cannot process payments back to AstroPay and much better. In relation to payout times, e-wallets are instant while credit cards and bank transfers take between 1 to 5 days. These times apply once Royal Panda has processed your request; however, it doesn’t state how long this takes.
We researched Royal Panda withdrawal reviews India to gauge the experience other players have had with this operator. What we found was a mixed response. Some were unhappy, claiming they had to keep sending different documents to prove their identity. But, others said, the service was fine.
In fairness to Royal Panda India, for virtually every online casino, you can find complaints from someone or other. Our recommendation would be to complete the identity verification procedure as soon as possible – even before you want to withdraw. That way you know it is taken care of, and there shouldn’t be any hassle later.
Royal Panda Live Chat & Support
New customers, in particular, will always have questions, so you want to join a site which values this part of its operation. Royal Panda casino scores well in this area. It provides 24/7 live chat for registered and non-registered customers.
In addition to that, if you click the ‘Customer Service’ tab in the menu, a pop-up box appears. This allows you to send an email to Royal Panda or request a callback. However, we are not certain this service extends to India. Lastly, there is a moderate FAQ section. This is useful if you encounter Royal Panda login issues, want to find out about the bonuses or have a technical question about your account.
Royal Panda Promotions & Casino Bonus
There’s no denying that bonuses and promotions play a big role in convincing players to join a particular site. Royal Panda India fully appreciates this, which is why it has put together a strong collection of offers to accommodate both casino players and sports betting enthusiasts. This is a small taster for you.
- Casino welcome bonus: 100% matched deposit up to INR 10,000. This is a first deposit only offer (min dep INR 1,000) and you click to accept it before completing your deposit. The wagering requirements are 35x the deposit amount, which is around average for this type of offer. Other T&Cs apply.
- Sports betting welcome bonus: This offer is a free bet worth INR 2,000. To claim this bonus, you must deposit INR 2,000 and place bets up to or exceeding this value at odds of 2.0 or greater. After completing that, you’ll receive the free bet. Please note: You can only claim one of these offers. Either the Royal Panda casino bonus or the sports betting bonus. It’s not possible to have both.
- Free bets: Royal Panda India isn’t shy of dishing out free bets for cricket matches. This is certainly a big plus in this country. These are seasonal offers, such as for the IPL 2020 season, the Big Bash League, and matches from the T20 series. Always read the terms and conditions, but if you hit a few winners, free bets are a great bankroll booster.
- Royal Panda casino reload bonus: Get 50% up to INR 15,000 every Friday with the Royal Panda Bamboo Bonus. This is for use in the casino only. Other T&Cs apply.
Conclusion of Royal Panda Review
Royal Panda India is first and foremost an online casino. It presents a well-rounded product for players who love online slots, or for those who want to try one of its 50 live dealer casino tables.
The sports betting side of this platform is suitable for casual punters who only place the odd wager here and there. If you’re looking for a sportsbook over and above anything else, there are several other brands that provide a better product in our opinion. Ultimately, it depends on what your exact wishes are.
With that established, Royal Panda holds its own in the other general areas. Its customer support is available all day, every day, there are ample payment methods, and it has a dedicated mobile site, which doesn’t require you to download a Royal Panda cricket app. It’s wise to remember; Royal Panda is one of many online casinos and sports betting websites available to you. Take a look through our other reviews like ComeOn, Betway, and Mr Green so that you can find the cream of the crop.